This isn’t exactly a “design” blog or a “graphics” blog, but from time to time I do design things for myself and every once in a while I think it would be nice for other people to have access to them. In this case, Ed wanted to reuse a shower gel bottle for hand soap and suggested making a custom label. I assumed it would be easy to find some suitable free printable online. I was mistaken.
Thus, I wound up designing a couple of fancy labels myself, one for the guest bathroom and the other for our increasingly-Alice-in-Wonderland-themed kitchen, using various free/stock elements from all over the Internet. These labels are free for personal use, and I’m pretty sure that’s all I can authorize based on the permissions given for the various elements I incorporated (see below for list and links).
- Vintage frame: All-free-download.com (http://all-free-download.com/free-vector/download/vintage_frames_vector_147952.html)
- Center label: Eat Drink Chic (http://www.eatdrinkchic.com/post.cfm/vintage-apothecary-bottles-free-labels)
- John Tenniel’s white rabbit: Alice-in-wonderland.net (http://www.alice-in-wonderland.net/resources/pictures/alices-adventures-in-wonderland/)
- Ornamental E: ClipArt ETC (http://etc.usf.edu/clipart/galleries/958-decorative-letters-e)
- Keys: Oh So Nifty Vintage Graphics (http://vintagegraphics.ohsonifty.com/vintage-keys-free-vector-clip-art/)
- Crown: The Graphics Fairy (http://thegraphicsfairy.com/free-vector-download-wonderful-crown/)